Monday, February 2, 2015

A MAKEUP HAUL | Target & Forever 21

I went to Target and Forever 21 recently and decided to buy some makeup!

Here's what I got:

There is a product I missed in photographing on it's own: the Neutrogena Primer. It's the gray package on the left. It doesn't have any spf in it.

I got a translucent powder from the Maybelline Fit Me line. 



As well as a lightly colored powder from the Physician's Formula line.  I have been loving this product lately. 


The second primer I got is from the Rimmel Fix & Perfect line, and it does have an SPF 15 in it.  I wanted to have both so I could decide when and when not to add SPF.


This is the only product I bought from Forever 21.  It's basically a knock off beauty blender. I haven't tried it yet, and I've never bought a beauty blender so I won't be making a comparison post on the two.


I also picked up the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara.  I love the packaging, it's so classy!  I also loved a curved brush. 


 Lastly I picked up two Rimmel by Kate lipsticks.


This last picture is not in focus, but I wanted to post it anyway so you can see the colors. The pink is #20 and it has a slight sheen in it.
The orange is #12, and it is an exact dupe for Mac's "so chad" lipstick! I absolutely love this color, this is a repurchase.


And that is everything I bought in regards to makeup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment