Wednesday, December 2, 2015

WHY IS SAM PEPPER STILL ON YOUTUBE.

It baffles me that we still have to talk about this.  It disgusts me that a person can make money doing this on a platform that I have come to love, support, and actively participate on.

Sam Pepper.

In case you're unaware of who that is, he's a guy that posts prank videos on Youtube.  Last year he was banned from the biggest youtube convention there is, VidCon, because he was making videos of essentially assaulting women and a young girl also came out and said that she was raped by this vile human being.

But that wasn't enough to get him kicked off Youtube, where he makes money doing this shit.

Then on November 30, Sam Pepper uploaded a new prank video.

He faked murdering someone in front of their best friend. HAHA SO FUNNY.

I just got chills writing that.

Because I am ashamed to be a youtuber and to participate on a platform that supports this type of content.

And what drives me crazy is that Youtube has a reason to delete his content.  This is the list of Youtube's community guidelines.

In my opinion he violates at least one of the sets of guidelines, if not more.


I signed the petition to get Sam Pepper's account deleted and hope you all will too.


Click here to read and sign.


I haven't seen a Youtube statement from the company in regards to this whole thing, but I'm very interested to see what the reaction will be.

I have not posted a link to the video or his channel because I don't want to support traffic on his channel.  So I ask that you don't head over there to watch.  Google it, read articles about it, do your research if you're not sure if he's worthy of this much back lash.  But don't support him by watching his videos.  That's money in his pocket.

I'm really a little shocked and don't know really what to say. My opinion is obviously negative and I am outright angry about this.  But other than that I can't articulate anything.  This is ridiculous that we even have something like this to talk about. It shouldn't exist to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment