Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I'm Feeling 23!


     Matt and I started out my birthday with some Starbucks and then got on the 405 headed for Disneyland.  I love Disneyland so much, and I'm lucky to say that I've been many times in my life.  Proximity has definitely helped with that and I'm glad I still live close enough to be able to reasonably say "yes I'll go so many times that an annual pass is a good idea." Which is what we did.  I'm so excited!

 
               We got my birthday pin and so many people (cast members who are forced to but sshhhh) said happy birthday to me!

  


         We started off our morning by getting me some 60th anniversary ears, because hello! Diamond celebration! I couldn't pass up some limited time ears! Then we made our way to Pirates of the Caribbean, which is definitely Matts favorite ride and top 3 for me!


         I also thoroughly enjoy the Haunted Mansion!  After going to the Innovation Studios and seeing all the star wars get up and going on a couple rides we made our way to California Adventure for lunch as well as a couple rides. The best thing about that park is that they serve alcohol! So I had a weird mixture of bread bowl plus margarita for lunch. It was still tasty.



         After a few rides in California Adventure, including California Soarin' which is one of my favorite rides and they're getting rid of it!!!!! I'm annoyed, but we decided to go back to Disneyland. We had a reservation at the blue bayou (the restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean) but had some time to spare so we bought Matt a hat and took some photos by the castle

 


        Then we had the best damn food I've ever had in a restaurant I haven't been to since childhood and Matt had never expereinced. It was phenomenal!!  I had salmon, Matt had filet, and we had lemon creme brûlée for dessert. Oh my god my mouth is watering just thinking about it all.


         We finished off our night watching the new Paint the Night parade, which is essentially a revamp of the electric parade. It was beautiful! Such a great ending to the night!


          I did also film a vlog all about my Disneyland adventures, (linked here) so if you're interested in seeing a video about it you can head to my channel and check it out there!  Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, it was such a wonderful day!!

Until next time,
MissSassyKassie



No comments:

Post a Comment