Friday, February 14, 2014

So I started this blog is it says in the description box to keep up with my YouTube channel.  Slowly both this page and my channel will be transforming with a profile picture, and all that jazz. 

In the mean time, I'm planning to keep updates on here about where I am in restarting my channel. I want you, as my followers, to be aware of what's going on and when you'll get a new video up and all that jazz.

If you want more or less of anything PLEASE let me know here! I'm the type who likes to share my crazy feelings, so I don't doubt that I will often post rants about something or another going on in my life.

Also, in order to get me "personally" a little bit better, I want to post about things that I'm enjoying day to day like a movie i saw, book i read, etc. hopefully that interests you.

I also was thinking about posting on here about the type of exercise I do and don't do because everyone always wants to know what others do to maintain/lose weight don't they?

For now, these are the things I plan to blog about. And as I get to know what you guys like, that might change and form into something we both enjoy writing and reading. 

Hope you enjoy and hope to hear from you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment