Thursday, September 4, 2014

REVIEW | Dermalogica "Precleanse" Wipes

Hey nerds, what's up?!

So about a month and a half ago, and went and bought some skincare products at Planet Beauty (see full HAUL here).  Among everything, I tried out the Dermalogica Precleanse Wipes.


I absolutely loved this product!  They took off my makeup so easy; I just had to gently wipe it across my skin and BOOM makeup gone.  It was crazy how soft I could wipe my face and still get everything off my face.

Now this is a "pre cleanse" wipe, so you have to wash your face with a facial cleanser after you use this product.  It's an oil based product, so if you just leave this on your face and go to bed, it probably wouldn't not end well for your skin.

I have to say that this product is on the pricey side, and that if I were to repurchase, I would probably go for the pre cleanse solution instead.


This is just the liquid, and I would probably use a cotton round to apply.  I say I would probably repurchase this version instead of the wipes because it's the same price for the wipes as this product, but there are way more uses in the bottle than the wipes.

All together I give this product a 4/5 because although the wipes worked VERY well for me, I would say that it wasn't enough usage for the price tag.

Comment down below what product(s) you've been loving for taking your makeup off in the meantime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment