Sunday, March 8, 2015

FEBRUARY FAVORITES

BOOK

Welp I only read two books this month, so I don’t have many options here. Out of the two I would say Ignite by Lily Paradis (SPOILER FREE REVIEW HERE) wins out over Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz because of how much I connected with the protagonist, Lauren Lindsay.  Aristotle and Dante was also very good though, and I highly recommend it as well.

MOVIE

What movies did I even watch this month? That’s the question.  I know I saw 50 Shades of Grey and I watched Birdman… I might have seen Into the Woods in February but I’m not sure.  I’m going to go with Into the Woods; the music was amazing, I couldn’t get over the costuming, and the story was so cute!  I loved Emily Blunte, I had no idea she could sing before this movie!

TV SHOW

I’ve got to talk about Black Sails.  Its so good. If you love Pirates and attractive people and French Carribean accents, along with prostitutes, politics, and bloodshed, this is the show for you.  Season two started this month and my boyfriend and I watch it religiously. This is the extended Title Sequence if you're interested!

BOOKTUBE VIDEO

Enya from Enya’s Corner made a video called “Stuff Booktubers Say” and it was hilarious! I think I have to go with that one for sure! LINK HERE.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

RoseEllenDix did a Pictionary challenge video on their challenge and I love them so much they always make me laugh so hard. And this video was no different. Rose and Rosie are a couple whose love just seeps out their videos and it makes me all bubbly inside to see them together.

FAVORITE VIDEO OF MINE

I’m going to choose my Bookshelf Tour for my favorite video. I felt like it looks professional, and I just love bookshelf tours in general so I’m happy to have one of my own up as well

FAVORITE SONGS

Earned it by The Weeknd is one of my favorites this month, I found it because of 50 Shades of Grey of course.  It’s amazing, and is so sexy, that’s really the only explanation I can give it. LINK HERE.

FAVORITE THING IVE DONE/ACCOMPLISHED


This may be boring, but I am really proud that I have kept up on all the readings that have been assigned for my classes.  Usually by this time I’ve started skimming readings or ignoring them completely. This semester has also been EXTREMELY reading heavy so to be able to say I’ve kept up while having more reading than I’ve experienced in the past is a very good thing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment