Monday, April 4, 2016

A Beautiful Cover & an Intriguing Story | Mist & Whispers by CM Lewis.




      Mist and Whispers is CM Lucas' debut novel about a girl named Anya who is trying to keep a bookshop from closing down in the West English town called Little Wold Green. The popularity of four books of magic and myth makes Anya want to uncover the mystery of their author, known as The Weaver. She soon realizes that there is more to this world, and she has to help save it.

       When I read the synopsis of this book the first thing I thought was, "ooo this sounds like that one book where the fiction comes to life!" Little did I know, I wasn't the only one that made that connection, and others actually remembered the title of the book I was thinking of.   Taran Matharu, author of the summoner series made that same comparison!


     I am so intrigued by the idea of fiction coming to life.  I loved reading The Chronicles of Narnia and although I haven't gotten around to reading Inkheart yet (forever in the booktube black hole of the never-ending TBR list) I love this type of plot line! Can you imagine reading something and then suddenly what you were reading was real? I mean that sounds cool but also possibly terrifying!! I read a whole lot of fantasy, I would prefer for dangerous fae and other monsters to stay on the page!

I was lucky enough to be contacted by OfTomes Publishing to learn more about this book and hopefully you all will want to read it too! I mean look at that cover, its gorgeous!  Make sure to check out the book on Goodreads.  It's also only $3.99 on kindle today (FREE if you have kindle unlimited) in the US!

Until next time,
MissSassyKassie

Youtube Twitter Instagram Snapchat: MissSassyKassie

FTC: I was not paid by OfTomes Publishing for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment