Sunday, June 5, 2016

REVIEW | Yes Please by Amy Poehler.


Guys I am so behind the times, it's not even funny.  I am posting a review of every book I read in the year of 2016, so here we go!

Yes Please by Amy Poehler was Read 20 of 2016! I listened to this on audio, and I found myself laughing so hard I was crying while driving. Probably not the safest way to get to and from somewhere.

I realized while listening to her book, that I really didn't know a whole lot of Amy Poehler's work. She talked a lot about her time on Saturday Night Live and Parks & Recreation, both of which I've never really watched.  That being said, I didn't feel like I was missing out too much because it was a whole new perspective on these things, and her detail when story telling let me feel like I wasn't missing out on the whole of what she was trying to get across.

I adored this memoir, and everyone should read it basically. I also loved that there were moments where she would laugh during the recording, and it just felt really honest.

What's your favorite memoir? Leave it in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!

Until next time,
MissSassyKassie

No comments:

Post a Comment