Thursday, July 14, 2016

REVIEW | The Host by Stephanie Meyer.


I gave The Host by Stephanie Meyer a five out of five stars. I've reread this books many times throughout the years, but this was the first time I ever listened to it on audio.  

The Host is about a girl named Mel who lives on Earth during a time when aliens have taken over the planet.  The aliens require hosts to survive, and have taken over the human race.  Mel is used as a host for an alien, a soul, called Wanderer.  When Mel and Wanderer become friends within one body, it takes them on an adventure to find Mel's family.

I love this story so much. It gets me every time.  The audio is read by a woman whose voice took me some getting used to, but eventually I fell in love with it.  I will always love this story and urge everyone to read it, although I would recommend reading it before trying to listen to it because the voice definitely is not my favorite.

My favorite quote: "I held you in my hands Wanderer, and you were so beautiful." Swoon.

Until next time,
MissSassyKassie

No comments:

Post a Comment