Thursday, August 25, 2016

REVIEW | Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling.


I reread Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling recently. This was the first time I'd ever listened to the Jim Dale audiobooks and IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT!

While GoF is actually my least favorite book of this series, I still enjoy it and I couldn't help but choke up and tear up while listening to this wonderful story.  Of course I gave it a full 5 out of 5 stars.

I'm not going to bother with a spoiler free review here, because it's freaking Harry Potter and its also the 4th book in the series.

This is the book that hits the brink of the dark in the Harry Potter series. I forgot how long we spend not at Hogwarts - we get more back story and more plot that has to do with the adult dark wizards.  

Its also such an interesting experience because the more I reread these books the more I'm attached to what I already know about different situations that get brought up earlier on in the series.  For example, I started crying when Wormtail gets his new hand because I know what that hand does in the future.

I love this series so much. I highly highly recommend listening to the Jim Dale audiobooks. I think that's all I got for right now.

Until next time,
MissSassyKassie

No comments:

Post a Comment