Thursday, August 7, 2014

OOTD | Beach life

I just wanted to show off what I wore to the beach the other day :)  

shirt: Wet Seal (on the sale rack).  I have to say that although I love how this shirt looks, and how it flows and everything, I've washed it once now and the fringe on the bottom all around the shirt is just destroyed.  It frayed like crazy and got all tangled, so I decided to spend three hours cutting the fringe so that all the frayed pieces were gone.  It's still wearable, but I'll never wash it again.

Shorts: which you can barely see, are black high-waisted jeans, and they're from a little shop in San Luis Obispo.  I love these shorts, I wear them so often.

My bathing suit is from Target, and its teal alter top with fringe on the breasts.  And the bottoms are teal and orange striped.

I was wearing Color Club nail polish in "blue-ming" (lol get it... blooming) and this color is so pigmented, I used two layers, and there's no stripes or anything, it's so smooth! I love it. AND IT'S SO BRIGHT!


This is my friend Dilara who went with me, and she's just awesome so I wanted to share the picture with her, as well as the little compilation I posted on instagram :)

Hope you're having an amazing day, comment down below what you wore to the beach last time you went and what your favorite nail polish color is for the summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment