Tuesday, August 26, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW | Revlon Colorstay 24 Hour Foundation

Hey nerds what's up?

Today's post is all about the foundation up there in the title, the Revlon Colorstay 24 hour Foundation.

I've been using this foundation consistently for about a month now.  AND I LOVE IT.  

My favorite thing about it is that it's not too runny! But it is still definitely a liquid foundation.  I usually put the product on the back of my hand and then use a brush to apply it from there to my face, and it stays put on my hand rather than running down to the floor.  When foundations do that I get so mad!

They also have a wide arrange of colors, in my opinion, until it gets to the darker spectrum.  Unfortunately the colors taper off before getting too dark which is of course a problem a lot of foundation lines have.

I personally only have one in the shade ___ which matches my skin during the summer time after I've gone out and been tanning, but I haven't gone out and bought a lighter shade for the colder months yet.

As far as application goes, my favorite brush to use with this foundation is the round top kabuki face brush from sigma (F82).



With that being said, I've applied this foundation with flat top kabukis, tapered, and a stippling brush as well.  With the exception of the stippling brush, all worked well with this foundation.  However it was a little too thick of a consistency to work well with the stippling brush.

Overall I give this product a 4/5 stars :)  I will definitely be repurchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment